The Bentonville Community Plan cannot be completed without the participation of residents, property owners, and other stakeholders from throughout the community. Your input and ideas are important, and the City needs to hear what you have to say.
Upcoming Opportunities for Input
The team of planning consultants and City staff currently developing and refining recommendations for the draft Community Plan. As draft recommendations are made public, opportunities for public review and comment will be announced. This is currently expected to take place in the first part of 2017.
Completed Workshops & Events
The following workshops and events have been conducted as part of the Bentonville Community Plan process.
- Community Workshop
- Tuesday, September 29, 2015; Bentonville Public Library
- Business Workshop
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015; Bentonville Community Center
- Visioning Workshop
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015; Bentonville Community Center
- Focus Area Visioning Workshop
- Tuesday, February 18, 2016; Bentonville Public Library